Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sarah Tagged Me :)

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Getting my paycheck friday
2. Going to the beach sunday & monday with Jason
3. New Moon the MOVIE :)
4. 311 concert on may 8th.
5. SUMMER
6. getting my new bathing suit
7. finally being darker than my dad haha
8. living at the beach this summer!!!!!!!!

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Worked
2. layed out in the lovely sun
3. went to walmart.
4. twitterdddd
5. watched a movie
6. hung out with Jason
7. got in the hot tub
8. took a nap

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. take a trip to Vancouver.
2. meet the whole cast of New Moon
3. go to the beach RIGHT NOW
4. NOT go to work
5. not ever get wrinkles :(
6. move to washington haha
7. be a better friend
8. be a better girlfriend.

8 Shows I watch:

1. that 70s show
2. true blood
3. the hills ( i have no idea why.. ugh)
4. America's Best Dance Crew
5. american idol
6. buffy reruns :)
7. the soup
8. haha a lot of disney shows :)

0 comments: